At Manning Physical Therapy and Sport Medicine, we take a one on one approach with each and every client. We offer a team of licensed physical therapists, physical therapist assistants and certified athletic trainers, providing a hands on approach with techniques including joint mobilization, myofascial release, and massage. We also offer a variety of treatment modalities including moist heat, electrical stimulation, ultrasound, cold laser therapy, vasopneumatic compression (Game Ready Ice Treatment), spinal mechanical traction, and iontophoresis.
Manning Physical Therapy provides “Direct Access” treatment which allows patients to be evaluated and treated without a prescription or referral from your physician.
- Back and Neck Pain
- Shoulder, Elbow, and Hand injuries
- Sports Injuries
- Orthopedic Post- Surgical Treatment
- Hip, Knee, Foot and Ankle injuries
- Work Related Injuries and Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Custom Foot Orthotics
- Balance and Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Neurological Conditions
- Gait Abnormalities (Difficulty Walking)