Welcome to Manning Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine in Pittsburgh, PA
To return you to normal function as quickly and safely as possible.
Create an individualized caring treatment plan for each patient.
Make recommendations aimed at improving your ability to carry out activities of daily living.
Assist people of all ages who have physical limitations to lead productive lives, decrease pain, and restore mobility as quickly as possible.
Our Physical Therapists Are Trained to Efficiently Rehabilitate a Variety of Conditions.
Explore What We Treat Click To Expand
- Achilles tendonitis
- Adhesive Capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- ACL tears / reconstruction
- Auto Accidents
- Balance disorders
- Bunions, post-op bunionectomy
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Chronic pain (neck, back, and all extremities)
- Degenerative disc disease
- Disc bulges / herniations
- Fitness and wellness programs
- Headaches (migraine, chronic tension, sinus)
- Heel spurs
- Iliotibial Band (ITB) Syndrome
- Joint replacements
- Low Back Pain
- Muscle strains / tears
- Meniscus tears / repairs
- Neuropathy (peripheral)
- Osteoarthritis (all areas)
- Post Concussion Syndrome
- Myofascial pain syndrome
- Neck pain
- Pain of unknown cause (all areas)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Rotator cuff tears / repairs
- RSD / Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Shoulder impingement
- Shoulder instability
- Spinal instability
- Spondylolithesis (slipped / fractured vertebra)
- Sprained / torn ligaments (all areas)
- Tennis elbow (lateral epicondylitis)
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Tinnitus (ringing in ears)
- TMJ disorders
- Torticollis (adult, infant)
- Trochanteric Bursitis
- Vertigo/Dizziness (BPPV, unknown / cervicogenic)
- Work Injuries
Our Patients Are On The Move...
You guys are very professioal and considerate. I will recommend you to my friends.
Manning physical therapy has a friendly atmosphere. People are very considerate of you and your problem. This place raises one spirits
I have had a lot of therapy in the past. You guys are the best. Amazing people. Thank You.
I have been coming here for various injuries over the past 3 years. This place is wonderful, it’s like being at home to me.
You guys have been great, very helpful and informative.
At Manning Physical Therapy, Patrick Manning works one on one with clients at every appointment.
Sign-up to get helpful tips for your recovery.